Mini Excavator Rental - 7000lbs Bobcat E32 Description:
Leave the heavy lifting and heavy moving to this Bobcat E32 mini excavator. Powered by a 24hp Kubota diesel engine, this excavator is capable of digging holes up to 10 feet deep. It can pull with a force of nearly 7,000 lbs, and it can lift things that weigh well over 2,000 lbs. The video at the bottom of the page is not intended to replace reading the safety manual, but we encourage you to watch it. The video will help familiarize you with the Bobcat E32.Category: Excavator RentalsBobcat MINIEXCAVATOR7000LBS Technical Specs:
Bobcat MINIEXCAVATOR7000LBS FAQ:
- Operating Weight: 7340LBS
- Bucket Digging Force: 6,969LBF
- Width: 61 inches
- Tail Swing Type: Conventional
- Maximum Reach at Ground Level: 16.3ft
- Horsepower: 24.8hp
- Fuel: Diesel
- Rated lift Capacity: 2,969LB
- Maximum Dig Depth: 10.2ft
- Maximum Dump Height: 11ft
- part number: MINIEXCAVATOR7000LBS
- deposit required: $300.00
- search terms: excavator rental, excavator rental near me, deridder excavator rental, leesville excavator rental, rent excavator, fort polk excavator rental
- hashtags: #excavator #excavatorrental #deridderexcavator #leesvilleexcavator #fortpolkexcavator #excavatorrentalnearme
- What does it cost to rent the Mini Excavator?
The Mini Excavator rents for $299.99/day plus a $300.00 deposit. The deposit will be returned to you within 14 days if the unit is brought back clean, undamaged, and all fuel levels (if applicable) are topped off.
- May I purchase the Mini Excavator outright?
At this time the Mini Excavator can be purchased for $36,000.
- How old do I have to be to rent the Mini Excavator?
You must be 25 to rent the Mini Excavator.