Track Loader Skid Steer Rental with Grapple Description:
This Bobcat T740 Skid Steer rental with the grapple attachment is a serious lifesaver when it comes to debris removal. It can carry about 4,000 lbs back and forth normally, while having a maximum lifting capacity of just over 9,000 lbs. The inside of the cabin is pressurized and climate controlled with air conditioning and heat. Surrounding the cabin is a steel structure that helps keep you safe while working inside the skid steer.Category: Skid Steer RentalsBobcat TRACKLOADER_GRAPPLE Technical Specs:
Bobcat TRACKLOADER_GRAPPLE FAQ:
- Length: 114.3 inches
- Length with bucket: 141.6 inches
- Width: 78 inches
- Width with grapple: 80 inches
- Weight: 10,263 lbs
- Fuel type: diesel, no DEF
- Engine Hosepower: 74hp
- Operating capacity: 3,200 lbs, 50% of tip: 4,571 lbs, Tipping load: 9,143 lbs
- Maximum speed: 6.6 mph
- Cabin: pressurized with Air Conditioning
- part number: TRACKLOADER_GRAPPLE
- deposit required: $1500.00
- search terms: skid steer, track loader, skid steer rental, track loader rental, bobcat rental, grapple rental, skid steer rental near me, track loader rental near me, skid steer with grapple, rent skid steer near me
- hashtags: #skidsteer #trackloader #bobcat #T740 #skidsteerrental #trackloaderrental #grapple #grapplerental
- What does it cost to rent the Track Loader w/ Grapple?
The Track Loader w/ Grapple rents for $599.00/day plus a $1500.00 deposit. The deposit will be returned to you within 14 days if the unit is brought back clean, undamaged, and all fuel levels (if applicable) are topped off.
- May I purchase the Track Loader w/ Grapple outright?
Sorry, the Track Loader w/ Grapple is not for sale at this time.
- How old do I have to be to rent the Track Loader w/ Grapple?
You must be 25 to rent the Track Loader w/ Grapple.