Concrete Buggy Georgia Buggy Rental - Canycom SC75PD Description:
This Canycom SC75PD Georgia Buggy is great for carrying materials such as concrete into tight and otherwise inaccessible places. The pivoting dump mechanism points the bucket in the direction you want to dump without having to position the machine. The bucket is 16 cubic feet which is roughly just over one-half of a yard. It can carry up to 2,000 Lbs across muddy and difficult terrain. This concrete buggy is only 30 inches wide to it can fit right through most fence gates to gain access to the back yard.Category: Material HandlingCanycom SC75PD Technical Specs:
Canycom SC75PD FAQ:
- Dimensions: 180 inchs long x 35 inches wide x 54 inches tall
- Maximum payload: 2,200 lbs
- Top speed: 6 mph
- Engine: 22hp Honda 690cc gasoline
- Transmission: hydrostatic
- Dump angle: 180 degrees (90 degrees left, 90 degrees right)
- Dump bucket volume: 16 cubic feet (0.59 yards)
- Weight: 1,631 Lbs
- part number: SC75PD
- deposit required: $250.00
- search terms: georgia buggy, georgia buggy rental, concrete buggy, concrete buggy rental, georgia buggy near me, concrete buggy near me
- hashtags: #georgiabuggy #georgiabuggyrental #concretebuggy #concretebuggyrental #georgiabuggynearme #concretebuggynearme
- What does it cost to rent the Concrete Buggy?
The Concrete Buggy rents for $269.99/day plus a $250.00 deposit. The deposit will be returned to you within 14 days if the unit is brought back clean, undamaged, and all fuel levels (if applicable) are topped off.
- May I purchase the Concrete Buggy outright?
Sorry, the Concrete Buggy is not for sale at this time.
- How old do I have to be to rent the Concrete Buggy?
You must be 21 to rent the Concrete Buggy.